December 18, 2010

I am waiting...

This stuff is real pretty and all, but nothing makes Christmas magic like the laughter and chatter of family and friends, watching little kids run through the house and of course those familiar smells of the food and candy that we only indulge in once a year.  The kids, grandkids, and granddog, are all on their way.
When they arrive the real magic will begin for us.
  








These birdhouses were my mothers.  She would set them out at Christmas time. 


This is a peak at my pencil tree.  I am happy with it.  I didn't have to move any furniture, and I can haul it up to the attic by myself.

The "Jim Shore" version of The Wise Men. These were gifted to me a couple of years ago by my children.  I really enjoy looking at them.  The story of the Savior's birth is told on the front of them.

Hopefully, the weather will be pleasant enough for a little porch time.



Merry Christmas!
Love,
Glenda

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you

Popular Posts