September 27, 2010

I couldn't help myself....

For $50.00 I have big plans for this little darling.  I really wanted a friend of mine to buy this for her dining room, but she is smart, and wants something new - something ready to rock and roll.  So I thought, why not... This table came with two leaves, and 5 chairs.  I don't think I will play with the two leaves, because the table top is laminate, so staining or painting the table top is going to be more work that I really want to do.  Without the leaves it is a cute little round table.  Here is a preview  - more later on this project.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. This looks like a fun work in progress. I'm sure it will look fab when it's complete. So great fabric on those chairs would make the look complete.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you

Popular Posts